Terms and Conditions of Use of the BAPCO Website.
This website is owned and maintained by the Bahrain Petroleum Company B.S.C. (Closed) (“BAPCO”). The use of this website is subject to the following terms and condition that you should read carefully. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Use of BAPCO Website
- The information provided on this website or in any communication containing a link to this site is for personal use and information purposes only and is not intended for distribution to, or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction in any country where such distribution of use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject BAPCO or any of its associated companies to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- Exclusion of Liability These ‘Exclusion of Liability’ provisions should be read carefully as they exclude or limit BAPCO’s legal liability in connection with your use of the BAPCO website.
- While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the website, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the website or (including without limitation) all or any part of the content or materials, accuracy, availability or completeness of the content website or any part of the content or materials, are appropriate or available for use either in the Kingdom of Bahrain or in other jurisdictions. If you use this website from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- BAPCO accepts no liability caused (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to this website (which includes without limitation) any errors or omission contained in this website or if the website is unavailable and BAPCO shall not be liable for any direct or indirect economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity or business that are suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of this website and/or these terms and conditions.
- Access to and use of this website is at your own risk and BAPCO does not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, or malicious software. Also, in the event changes are made to the content of this website by unauthorized third parties, BAPCO accepts no liability in respect of such changes.
All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without BAPCO’s prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
This website may contain numerous trade marks belonging to BAPCO and other associated companies.
The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by BAPCO without notification. Additionally BAPCO shall not be obliged to remove any outdated information from the website or to expressly mark it as being outdated.
In order to maintain the security of its systems, BAPCO reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its domain without limitation checks for viruses and other malignant code, criminal activity, and use or content that is unauthorized or unlawful or material that may cause offence in any way.
The terms and conditions of use of this BAPCO website are governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain and dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Bahrain.