- International Markets
- Local Market
Bapco has been a key player in the oil market for many decades, marketing and supplying about 54 million barrels of crude on behalf of the Government of Bahrain and more than 80 million barrels of its refined petroleum products each year.
Our proposition is founded on the commitment to be customer-centric and deliver maximum value to Bapco’s stakeholders. We are committed to secure stable outlets for Bapco’s exported barrels reliably, efficiently and responsibly; and we aim to respond quickly to changing market dynamics while enhancing existing relationships and fostering new ones.
We are primarily responsible for effectively and efficiently:
- Marketing the international sales and supply of the Kingdom of Bahrain’s equity share from the production of Abu Safah offshore oilfield on behalf of the Government of Bahrain.
- Managing the international sales and supply of Bapco’s refined petroleum products, including Asphalt, Sulfur and Base Oil.
- Sourcing and procurement of various intermediate stocks from a worldwide base of energy suppliers.
Our success is built upon:
- Our solid goodwill in the oil market, nurtured by our long-term commercial relationships with international customers, who value Bapco’s expertise and reputation for being a reliable supplier of quality oil and petroleum products.
- Our implementation of commercial best practices that increase value and optimise exports and imports of barrels, in addition to the ever-evolving governance and risk management practices to address changes in the business environment.
Establishing Bapco as a reliable supplier who is challenged by its customer’s needs whilst maintaining environmental and safety standards.
We are committed to reliably supply our customers with the quality products they need, when they need them.
Our barrels are being loaded by our customers through various loading facilities, while offering unparalleled logistical agility and flexibility.