Doing Business With Us
Products & Services
- International Markets
- Local Market
Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco) launched its Bulk Diesel Top Loading (BDTL) facility in March 2013 at Sitra Marketing Terminal to enhance the bulk diesel supply in the Kingdom of Bahrain and to meet the growing demand for diesel from industrial customers.
The facility is maintained to the highest safety standards and has four loading bays with the capacity to supply four million liters per day to the local market. It can accommodate up to 120 tankers per day with a capacity of 3,000 to 40,000 liters, thereby meeting the National Oil and Gas Authority (NOGA) directives on providing bulk loading services for diesel customers.
Customers are able to fill their own diesel tankers, provided they meet the mandatory requirements. The facility also accepts Sadeem cards as a payment method.
- Letter addressed to the Local Marketing Manager
The letter may include:
- Company main activities
- Quantity required in litres per month
- Account type (cash/credit)
- Contact details (name, mobile number, & e-mail)
- Valid CR
- List of current and/or potential projects and list of equipment/wheel trucks/vehicles/excavators (owned) and their monthly fuel consumption.
- Customer Registration Form
- Sadeem Application Form
- Bank guarantee (Credit customer only/amount to be determined by the Sales Inspector)
- Insurance - Construction All Risks Policy (CAR) (Download the requirements only if you have a certified diesel tanker.)
- Tanker Inspection (Your diesel tanker will be inspected by our specialist against the minimum safety requirements. Download our minimum safety requirements.)
Kindly submit all documents to the below e-mail.