This division is responsible for the entire hydrocarbon supply chain including receipt, storage, processing and refining of crude as well as its storage, blending, and shipment through the Bapco Wharf.
Its objective is to provide a safe, trouble-free, profitable, cost-effective and efficient operation that maximises gross margins and ensures that Bapco’s strategic plans are met.
- Bapco’s Refining Division consists of the following departments:
- Oil Processing Department – North & South
- Oil Storage & Export Department
- Power & Utilities Department
- Refinery Operations Planning Department
- Technical Services Department
- Fire, Health & Safety Department